Phone: (713) 952-1115
Fax: (713) 532-2949
Katie Hamilton was born and raised in Houston, Texas and is a fifth-generation Texas attorney. She attended the University of Houston, graduating in 2002 with a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology. She received her Doctorate of Jurisprudence from South Texas College of Law in May, 2008 and was admitted to the State Bar of Texas in November, 2008.
Ms. Hamilton has exclusively practiced family law since her licensure. Ms. Hamilton joined Joseph lndelicato, Jr., P.C. in 2014 as an associate attorney representing clients in all areas of family law, including divorce, child custody modifications, adoptions, paternity cases, and enforcement of child support, spousal support and property divisions.
Ms. Hamilton is a member of the State Bar of Texas, Family Law Section, Houston Bar Association, Family Law Section, Fort Bend Bar Association, Family Bar of Fort Bend, Texas Family Law Foundation, and an associate member of the Burta Rhodes Raburn Family Law American Inn of Court.
Ms. Hamilton and her husband have three beautiful children and are proud residents of Sugar Land, Texas.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Texas, 2008
- South Texas College of Law, Houston, Texas
- Doctorate of Jurisprudence — 2008
- University of Houston, Houston, Texas
- Bachelor of Arts — 2002
- Co-Author, Child Support Outside the Box — When the Guidelines Don't Fit, 2015 Advanced Family Law Course
- Speaker, Deal or No Deal: Settlement Agreements, Rule 11 Agreements, Informal Settlement Agreements and Mediated Settlement Agreements, Family Law Essentials —Giving Back to Your Community, October 2015
- Author/Speaker, Drafting with Technology in Mind, Family Law and Technology, 2016
- Speaker, Preparing and Presenting Temporary Orders, Family Law Essentials, 2017